Join us Friday, March 20th, 2020 at the ranch for our TD Angus at Rishel Ranch Next Generation Herd Sire and Foundation Female Sale. We have an exciting offering of bulls and females with time-tested genetics that are proven to be profitable for our customers.
Thursday, March 19, 2019
11:00 am – 5:00 pm – Cattle Available for Viewing
Friday, March 20th, 2019
8:00 am (CDT) – Cattle Available for Viewing
11:30 am – Complimentary Beef & Noodles Lunch
12:30 pm- TD Angus Bull Sale (Feed Test Awards)
MAXIMUM VALUE FOR YOUR MONEY:
- Genomic-enhanced EPDs
- Ultrasound-enhanced EPDs
- Fertility tested
- Emphasis on docility
- Emphasis on heifer pregnancy
- Emphasis on feed efficiency, RADG and DMI
- High percentage bulls to use with confidence on virgin heifers.
- Optimum growth to make 1,450-1,475-lb. steers at harvest.
- Marbling and ribeye EPDs that have helped our customers hit the target for major premiums on value-added programs.
- Our bulls and females are living proof that you can have breed-leading, balanced-trait genetics in long-bodied, structurally sound, durable cattle that combine maternal efficiency with growth and carcass merit.
ADDITIONAL SALE INFORMATION
Online Bidding- The sale will be broadcast live on DVAuction. Please register to bid at least 24 hours in advance of the sale.
Accommodations- Holiday Inn Express 308-532-9500 (ask for the TD Angus Rate)
Driving Directions- From North Platte, NE go south 8 miles on Highway 83. At mile marker 73, turn east on Watts Road and follow for 1.5 miles. The sale facility is located on the right side of the road.