Join us Thursday, November 11, 2021 at the ranch for our TD Angus Female Sale. Our next bull sale will be held Friday, March 18th, 2022 at the ranch. Sale book will be available online the end of February 2022.
Wednesday, November 10th, 2021
11:00 am – 5:00 pm – Cattle Available for Viewing
Thursday, November 11th, 2021
8:00 am (CDT) – Cattle Available for Viewing
11:30 am – Complimentary Beef & Noodles Lunch
12:30 pm- TD Angus Female Sale
2021 Sale Order
2021 Supplement Sheets
MAXIMUM VALUE FOR YOUR MONEY:
- Genomic-enhanced EPDs
- Ultrasound-enhanced EPDs
- Fertility tested
- Emphasis on docility
- Emphasis on heifer pregnancy
- Emphasis on feed efficiency, RADG and DMI
- High percentage bulls to use with confidence on virgin heifers.
- Optimum growth to make 1,450-1,475-lb. steers at harvest.
- Marbling and ribeye EPDs that have helped our customers hit the target for major premiums on value-added programs.
- Our bulls and females are living proof that you can have breed-leading, balanced-trait genetics in long-bodied, structurally sound, durable cattle that combine maternal efficiency with growth and carcass merit.
ADDITIONAL SALE INFORMATION
Online Bidding- The sale will be broadcast live on DVAuction. Please register to bid at least 24 hours in advance of the sale.
Accommodations- Holiday Inn Express 308-532-9500
Driving Directions- From North Platte, NE go south 8 miles on Highway 83. At mile marker 73, turn east on Watts Road and follow for 1.5 miles. The sale facility is located on the right side of the road.