Join us on Friday, March 17th, 2023 at the ranch for our annual bull sale.
Thursday, March 16th, 2023
11:00 am – 5:00 pm – Cattle Available for Viewing
6:00 pm – Supply Chain Panel
Friday, March 17th, 2023 -SALE DAY
8:00 am (CDT) – Cattle Available for Viewing
11:30 am – Complimentary Beef & Noodles Lunch
12:15 pm – 2023 TD Feed Test Winners
12:30 pm- TD Angus Female Sale
2023 Sale Book– available here
2023 Sale Videos– available here
2023 Sale Order– available here
2023 Supplement Sheets– available here
Can’t make the sale? Online bidding will be available through Northern Livestock Video Auction.
MAXIMUM VALUE FOR YOUR MONEY:
- Genomic-enhanced EPDs
- Ultrasound-enhanced EPDs
- Fertility tested
- Emphasis on docility
- Emphasis on heifer pregnancy
- Emphasis on feed efficiency, RADG and DMI
- High percentage bulls to use with confidence on virgin heifers.
- Optimum growth to make 1,450-1,475-lb. steers at harvest.
- Marbling and ribeye EPDs that have helped our customers hit the target for major premiums on value-added programs.
- Our bulls and females are living proof that you can have breed-leading, balanced-trait genetics in long-bodied, structurally sound, durable cattle that combine maternal efficiency with growth and carcass merit.
ADDITIONAL SALE INFORMATION
Online Bidding- The sale will be broadcast live on Northern Livestock Video Auction. Please register to bid at least 24 hours in advance of the sale.
Accommodations- Holiday Inn Express 308-532-9500
Driving Directions- From North Platte, NE go south 8 miles on Highway 83. At mile marker 73, turn east on Watts Road and follow for 1.5 miles. The sale facility is located on the right side of the road.